[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43: SLDF vs RWR - Firenze 0820 Hostile Movement

Started by LittleH13, October 11, 2010, 08:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

Quote from: Dave Baughman on November 08, 2010, 11:05:26 PM
SLDF's ragged survivors jump out before any further combat occurs.

According to this, it does.

Marlin

Hm. Normally I would argue this, but here it has not much further effect. However, somehow any force entangled could get away? Gonna remember then.

Alright.

To the Salvage, then.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+10 : 6, 6 + 10, total 22[/blockquote]

Marlin

Makes 6 RP salvaged. Yay.

,75 effective damage to the Clan.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on November 09, 2010, 05:55:50 PM
Hm. Normally I would argue this, but here it has not much further effect. However, somehow any force entangled could get away? Gonna remember then.

Alright.

To the Salvage, then.

Just to address the issue of the SLDF moving on, hostile movement isn't like hunting, where either side can always interdict the other after the first naval fight. Hostile movement rules allow you to attack the SLDF, but its not like blockade where you trap them in the system; likewise, they aren't trapped inside a star system so you can't really offensively interdict them - they are already "on the outside."

Having said that, if the Hellions actually are on blockade orders, please let me know and I'll update accordingly.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Lol. No Hellions here. Alrighty.

Cats move on as well. :)

They made their point, I guess.  :P