Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Turn 8 - 3722 Misery - [Completed]

Started by Fatebringer, October 12, 2010, 06:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

I gotcha, I'm not leaving here, gonna still be around ;) your just going to be the top dog.

I'm on when your ready.

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

DC ST Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

In an epic endeavor to save her sister ship, the Bushido Blade (Yamato) rushes forth to cover her sister ship the Draconis Rift (Kyushu).

DC: 76 * .65 = 49
FS: 87 * .65 = 57

DC Crits

Command & Control breakdown: enemy suffers -1 on operational initiative for the rest of the
Strategic Turn - Irrelavant on Turn 6

Lucky shots result in far more salvage than usual – double this battle's contribution to the
salvage pool.

DC: 64 - 57 + 10 = 17
FS: 61 - 49 + 5 = 17

The turn is a Draw as the skilled technicians aboard the Bushido Blade work feverishly patch up the holes where the Fed Suns Dropships rammed the Yamato class warship and nearly sank her. Hex is not contested, no Fed Suns transports tried to land.
Victory Points

DC: 2
FS: 4

Fatebringer

Salvage Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote] x 2

Daemonknight

salvaged equipment results in 11 RP, which nobody claims as the battle isn't over yet
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

FYI, available salvage for this thread has been posted in the Turn 9 thread along with current forces. Please see the Rules clarification regarding Salvage.