Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Turn 8 - 4116 Chirala [Complete - CSR Win]

Started by Fatebringer, October 13, 2010, 06:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

After a wake of disturbance at the jump point, two Transport Stars burn their way towards the Rimward Combine wold bearing an Unkindness of Ravens.

The following units arrive Operational Turn 4 on Invasion Orders

Raven Alliance
United OA Cartage - Transport Star
4th Alliance Air Wing - FL Heavy ASF Trinary

The following units arrive Operational Turn 6 on Invasion Orders

White Rose Transport - Transport Star
1st Raven Curassiers (Zeta) - FL Heavy Mech Cluster

Daemonknight

Chirala militia mobilizes to defend the planet.

Militia Size: Medium
Militia Quality/Rating:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

"It is Honorable that you defend yourselves. Will you accept this batchall to avoid losing your machines and submit to the results of a trial?"

Daemonknight

Major Akira Tseng, CO of the Chirala Militia, considered his options. With New Samarkand threatened, and the Feddies most likly assaulting the other Ryuken regiments along the FS-DC border, there is little chance of support. Not to mention being heavily outgunned.

Major Tseng had a channel opened to the Raven forces.
"From my understanding of Clan batchalls, it is considered impolite not to give one's name during the Batchall process. I am Major Akira Tseng, and I will accept your Trial for this world."
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

"I am Galaxy Commander Rafe Seigel. That was not a batchall, I was just wondering weather it was worth submitting a batchall to your unit Major Akira. I have been around a long time, something that was once anethema to our Clans, but in my years I have seen the behavior of men live up to their expectations, and here, I was not expecting to find honor, just the usual accusations of misdeeds and preening for the masses. I ask again Major Akira, will you accept a Batchall?"

Daemonknight

"I have already said that I would Galaxy Commander. I shall not see the citizen-warriors under my command decimated against hardened Clan warriors. But I believe you will be suprised with the outcome. The soldiers stationed here are veterans of the Jihad, and will not fall easily."

Daemonknight

Initiative roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

2 Bottom Level

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Vehicles
2 Bottom Level

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Conv. Fighters
2 Bottom Level

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Infantry
2 Bottom Level

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Trial offered is for fair combat. Ravens underbid by 10% (For the Glory)

Elite DC Militia 20 FP
CSR Regulars 18 FP

CSR Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

DC Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Op Round 6 SitRep: