This weekend...

Started by Daemonknight, March 26, 2014, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

I'm letting you guys know now that sometime this weekend, Dave B is taking the forums offline to do some updates(as far as i know he hasn't updated the forums since the last time we tried playing...a long time ago).

I'm not sure how long it'll take, most likely not long, but if this weekend you can't login, don't be alarmed, its most likely just being updated.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

I remember Clarke-Marek saying that about The Unkindness site... I had to make a new one! :P I trust Dave knows more about this sort of thing though :)
Crows take to the sky,
As an old star points the way,
The storm approaches.

Daemonknight

lol yeah i suspect that updating the SMF to the lastest patch won't cause the entire site to shudder and die  ;D
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

Yeah, unfortunately, we lost our senior tech to a bio-attack :( Albie was our admin.
Crows take to the sky,
As an old star points the way,
The storm approaches.

Daemonknight

I feel bad because i didn't know him, but everyone that mentions him has nothing but great things to say.

Hugin

Great is an understatement!

I still cheer for the bears in his name ... in order to honour him :/ he is easily the one CBT guy I miss the most