[RP/MM] Turn 38: Neutral Movement MoC (SLDF) vs RD - Damian 2808 *Completed*

Started by Parmenion, April 12, 2010, 01:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Nadir Jumppoint, Damian System
Rasalhague Dominion

Shortly after the arrival of a jumpship at the Damian nadir point, a transmission was received by the planetary headquarters.

"Warriors of the Rasalhague Dominion.  I am Major Isilde Le Bosco of the 302nd Hussars, Magistracy Armed Forces.  It is my intent to travel to your world of Thule in order to undertake a Trial of Possession for your Tyr Infantry Support Tank design, and accordingly, would request safcon from the Dominion in order to carry out this mission."

Sarafan

"Major Isilde Le Bosoc, this is Stjärnöverste Aileen Kristinsdottir, commander of Pi Galaxy's 5th Phalanx Cluster and defender of Damian. We have heard about the prowess of the Canopian warriors, I acknowlege your request and grant you and your force safcon to the Thule system. I wish you a safe journey."

Parmenion

"You honour us, Stjärnöverste Kristinsdottir.  That your command could have been at Thule so that we could then say we have faced the best of the Dominion Touman.  Bosco out."

Parmenion

A few days later, the jumpship sends a final signal to the planetary command centre in farewell, and jumps out.