[RP/MM?][Complete] Turn 38 TH vs. RD Allied Movement Request - 2518 Tukayyid

Started by Dave Baughman, April 14, 2010, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

A fleet of 20 TH cruisers and corvettes appeared around the SLDF recharge station on the fringes of the Tukayyid star system. Once a hub of SLDF traffic, the station was now an isolated outpost the Star League authority behind what most considered to be Clan lines. While coded messages bounced back and forth between the RS and the fleet, an unencrypted radio signal was sent to the surface.

Tukayyid Space Traffic Control, this is Commanding Admiral Ian Marsh of the Terran Hegemony Space Force. The fleet under my command has no quarrel with the Dominion or the Ghost Bear Clan. We are en route to relieve our ground forces currently under seige in the Ridderkerk star system, where the Diamond Shark cowards pen them in with orbiting WarShips rather than fight them honorably, face to face.

I am aware that your Clan has no love for the Diamond Sharks, and I request safcon to pass through your territory without incident.

(OOC - elements of THSF 1st, 2nd, and 3rd fleets worth a total of 466 FP)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

JediBear

Response from Dominion garrison: "Your presence is noted. We shall not oppose you."
;D