Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Sector 2035 Kearny

Started by chaosxtreme, April 15, 2010, 01:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

In quick succession several dozen jumpships and larger contacts burst into existence at the Zenith Jump Point of the Kearny system.

" This is Admiral Elias Halas to Kearny system defense, know that as of now Kearny is hereby stripped of self-governance and placed directly into the receivership of the federal government of the Free Worlds League. Trust me boys this is where you will be wanting to surrender. If you do not I'am authorized to use lethal force to enforce this directive"

Units Present: Santorini Battlegroup, Elements of the Fusillers of Oriente, Elements of the Grenadiers of Orloff, Elements of the Hussars of Oriente
Engagement intensity: Invasion

OOC: Open to a proxy

Dave Baughman

Shortly after Admiral Halas issues his ultimatum, several JumpShips bolt from the system and there is a flurry of HPG traffic from the surface. As the massive WarShip slipped into orbit a few days later, the planetary government surrendered to their new Oriente masters...
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.