[RP/MM][Complete] T44 - SLDF v RD - 2319 - Menkent

Started by NVA, November 19, 2010, 06:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

General Steiner, formerly Galaxy Commander Steiner, stood on the bridge of the lead jumpship.  This would be a telling battle, to say the least.

SLDF Init

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7

Fatebringer

RD Init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RD executes its movement orders before SLDF arrives.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Star League, you are granted Safcon to land and discuss the future of this planet. We are very interested to hear what you have to say."

NVA

"General Steiner of the Star League Defense Force will be pleased to meet with you.  Our forces will be landing and we will await your arrival at the location you identified."

Fatebringer

Dave Baughman

Its unclear who fired the first shot, but before negotiations could get underway the SLDF invasion force found itself in battle with the RD forces defending Menkent.

RD 13th Al-Hillah Phalanx Cluster (2.25 FP) vs. SLDF 170th Cobra Coil Cluster (6.25 FP)

RD simple res
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

SLDF simple res
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

RD crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RD critical event
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote4 Gain +1 on further rolls this combat (CO gains experience).

SLDF inflicts 2.00 FP after rounding
RD inflicts 1.25 FP after rounding

The SLDF force (comprised almost entirely of Cloud Cobra personnel) grants the surviving forces hegira. RD forces withdraw.

Potential salvage is 3.25 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 5, 4 + 15, total 24[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

SLDF salvages 0.75 FP (and recovered a further 0.25 from damage control).