[RP/MM][Complete] T44 - SLDF vs RD - 2219 - Acturus - Trial/Invasion

Started by NVA, November 19, 2010, 06:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

With sensors returning to normal operation, Kai could only marvel at the advantage of the advanced clan bridge.  He looked over the safe arrival of his forces and prepared for his broadcast.  Arcturus was to be made safe from the grips of the clans who still blindly followed the way laid out by their sickened founder.

SLDF Init

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4

Fatebringer

RD init.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

SLDF forces arrive at exactly the same time as RD executes its movement orders.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

The SLDF forces see the Ras Dom unit's as they jump out of the system.

Fatebringer

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Star League, you are granted Safcon to land and discuss the future of this planet. We are very interested to hear what you have to say."

Militia Only

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Events at Odessa may interfere here, so we should delay until that thread has progressed further)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

NVA

Kai Allard-Liao waited to meet with the government of the planet.  He hoped that there would not have to be bloodshed for this world.

Fatebringer

Captain Margery Po nearly fainted when she saw who the negotiator for the Star League is. "S-s-sir" she says saluting legendary warrior. Her black and red uniform looked fairly new. "Welcome to Arcturus." She seemed more composed as she continued and Kai could tell she was reviewing some prepared statements in her mind.

NVA

"Captain Po, thank you.  I hope that we can come to an agreement and prevent any further suffering on this world.  I have been tasked with securing this world as a Star Leage Protectorate.  I would prefer to do so without bloodshed, as I'm sure the people of Acturus would agree.  So, what will be needed to accomplish this goal?"

Fatebringer

"How did you?.." Then the sudden realization that the vaulted Kai Allard-Liao didn't know who she was, but had read her name and rank off her uniform. "My instructures were very clear sir. Should the Star League show up, we are to withdraw. If the Hegemony show up, we are to give 'em hell sir. The Major's words sir, not mine. Is it true their people are attacking Grumium?"

NVA

"When the Dominion assisted in the slaughter of a Star League member at Tamar, they set a course.  As for what worlds the SLDF is currently making safe from the Dominion, Grummium is not one of them.  Will you be remaining to continue to help lead the militia of this world?  You mentioned to withdraw..."

Fatebringer

"If you insist on keeping me as a Prisoner of War, then so be it. The rest of the men are fine warriors who wish to keep their planet safe. I find it a shame that the Star League did not respect their decision to join the Dominion, but there is a war going on and if I am not to be held as a Prisoner of War then I wish to return to my unit on Grumium, and to be clear, Tamar was one of the original planets of the Free Rasalhague Republic. Taken by warriors of Clan Wolf before they were members of the Star League, and returned to the breast of the Republic by Warriors of Clan Snow Raven before they became members of the Dominion" It was clear that the last part of her speech was probably rehearsed by the legaleese department of the Dominion.

Dave Baughman