[RP/MM] C38: ToP MoC (SLDF) v's CSC Issaba (0815) **Cancelled**

Started by Parmenion, April 20, 2010, 02:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Zenith Jumppoint, Issaba
Clan Spirit Cat Zone, Inner Sphere

Materialising out of space, the lone jumpship immediately sent off a communique to the planetary defenders.

"Warriors of Clan Spirit Cat.  This is Major Yohana Cobo of the Magistracy Armed Forces.  We arrive today to test my warriors in battle against the best the Spirit Cats have to offer for control of this system.  With what forces do you defend with against our batchall?"

ooc:  1st Battalion/302nd Hussars 4FP

previous history of CSC/Magistracy fights is here:  http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=62577.0

And my apologies, I would have posted earlier, but did not have any luck with getting a transit response from the Scorpions.

Holt

"The world and space around Issaba are very important to the future of our clan and will defend it as such. There for I Star Colonel Jeremiah forgo the usual bidding custom and pledge both the 5th and 6th Den Clusters to its defense."

The Canopian troops can see a lot of construction around the world of Issaba.

[OCC CSC bid;
5th Den Cluster   Regular   Reliable   Transported   8
6th Den Cluster   Regular   Reliable   Transported   6
OCC]

Parmenion

Zenith Jumppoint, Issaba
Clan Spirit Cat Zone, Inner Sphere

'Two ground clusters presumably', thought Yohana Cobo to herself as the response came back.  'Equating to around a hundred Clan Mechs, and knowing the Cats, sizeable battlearmour and armour elements.  Possibly secondline though, as the Star Colonel isn't a bloodname.  And all I have with me is a battalion of Inner Sphere standard.  Not enough.'   With a nod at the waiting comms tech, who flicked a switch, she sent back a reply.

"Star Colonel Jeremiah.  Major Cobo here.  I am disappointed at the size of your defensive bid however acknowledge your comment in regards the importance of Issaba to the Spirit Cats.  Which is after all, the reason I am here today."

"No force I could put on the field of battle could even come close to offering you a contest, therefore I withdraw our batchall.  Till next time, when the Magistracy returns in strength commensurate with your dedication to Clan Spirit Cat."