[RP/MM] T44 CIH vs Skye 2018 Odessa Invasion

Started by Marlin, November 18, 2010, 11:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Terrans do 56,75 FP damage

CIH does fight back and does 34,5 FP damage. No crits.

Dave Baughman

King survival roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

SLS King survives.

Will CIH attempt to maintain the blockade (and do another round of combat)?

Allied force currently stands at 79.00 FP
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Survival Rolls

Chaos Sailor:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Vigilant Spirit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

The Blockade folds and CIH retreats wholly. First the Jumpships, then the Warships.

Marlin

Lin, struggling to coordinate her fighters and Droppers, watched in Horror as the mass of fighters the enemy owned consumed the Chaos Sailor. Just repaired after the Battle of Sudeten, it was doomed. While the "Vigilant Spirit" had enough thrust to eventually get free of the followers, the Chaos Sailor had not. If was torn apart bit by bit.

"Goodbye Huck." she whispered when the claxons indicated their retreat. At least the Jump Ships went away before and the Khan was safe.

Curse those damned Terrans and their lackeys! She vowed revenge.

Marlin

Field repairs for CIH: 5,75 FP.

85,5 FP left in salvage pool.

3,5 FP field repairs for Terran/SLDF force possible,

82 FP left in salvage pool.

Dave Baughman

General salvage roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 2 + 15, total 23[/blockquote]

Naval salvage roll for Chaos Sailor's hulk
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TH/SLDF allied force recovers 18.75 RP of salvage.

Chaos Sailor is not recoverable.