[RP/MM] Turn 38 Invasion - CDS vs CCC - Homer (HW2137) All Sub-Hexes

Started by Holt, April 10, 2010, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Quote"I am sorry, Galaxy Commander, but as you yourself said: no one is above suspicion. I regret the waste of lives that seems imminent."

Sensors are detecting 'Mechs and fusion-powered vehicles powering up within underground shelters.

Science Caste forces prepare to defend.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Iron Mongoose

I'd love to MM this out.  Battlefield RP gives us a last chance to do our political thing, or else me my chance to bash some skulls.

GraeGor

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on May 02, 2010, 06:29:50 AM
I'd love to MM this out.  Battlefield RP gives us a last chance to do our political thing, or else me my chance to bash some skulls.

then if Dave/LittleH can, or find a proxy if cant, MM, you have my blessing to blow stuff up

Dave Baughman

I probably won't be able to play this out before orders are due, but if anyone (Josh?) wants to play it out I can get them the info for the match.

Alternately, we can let this spill over into turn 39.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

GraeGor