[RP/MM] FWL- Skye Turn 45 Invasion Skye Sector 2223 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 02:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

We are here to maintain the rights of the Free People of Skye and support Duke Russel against the enemies of the Federation.

3rd Free Worlds Guards

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Free Worlds Guards, your appearance here is highly irregular. Let us not mince words: Skye is not some podunk border world you can roll into and then 'have a plebicite.' Any attempts at tomfoolery here will jeopardize our two nations' relations, so please explain yourself now."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Nothing irregular about it Skye Defense Command. The Duke of Skye has the trust and friendship of the Captain-General. His enemies are our enemies.

If you stand with your Duke that we stand with you. If you don't stand with your Duke and the people of Skye well our job is to put your head on  a pike out front of House Russell's Residence as a reminder of the fate of traitors per our treaty with the Lyran Commonwealth we have full rights to deal with any force in open rebellion to the Lyran Commonwealth.

So what is it to be General is it? You stand with the Duke or the what are they calling that rabble? Ah yes the Association of Tharkad Targets.

Dave Baughman

"Nice try, Leaguer, but I think you'll find that here on Skye we don't take kindly to threats like that. Consider yourself formally served notice that your command is persona non grata in this system. Go fight the Clans if you want to show us your trust and friendship, instead of trying to steal our land."

chaosxtreme

"Your lack of understanding of the common cause we share against the enemies of Skye and the League as a whole is disheartening but so long as you stand with your Duke, we have no reason to adjust your attitude by main force. That being said once the current conflict is brought to a conclusion should you have your friends arrange things with my friends for a meeting to settle matters of Honor appropriately I would look forward to it greatly. "

FWL forces jump out of system