[RP/MM] FWL- Skye Turn 45 Invasion Uzhgorod 1623 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 03:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

We have been directed by our employers to secure this world under the terms of existing treaties with the Lyran Commonwealth.

1st Brion's Legion

Dave Baughman

LC Loyalty Roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"This is the Uzhgorod militia. Leave it to an Eagle to stab us in the back when we're on the ropes. Alright, mercenary, we've been fighting these redshirt insurgents for the last two weeks, but if you're here to quote-un-quote secure this world, its all yours. My boys are going home, have fun with the IEDs."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Beats the hell out of the Clan Fron't Militia Actual. You boys stand down infrastructure defense is on the Captain-General's dime now.