[RP/MM] Turn 45 SLDF vs RD - 2318 Rasalgethi

Started by Dave Baughman, January 11, 2011, 01:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

(Just opening the thread, I entrust the actual mission to NVA)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

NVA

Awaiting input from GMs on notes in the orders.

NVA

The General in charge of the 1st Division looked over her forces.  Everything reported ready.  The jump would come soon and he would see what awaited on the other side.

"To the forces on Rasalgathi, I am General Casandra Noruff.  I command the 1st Division of the Star League Defense Force.  We have heard of your honor and have come to test your mettle.  In the name of the Star League, I lay claim to this world, according to your own traditions.  With what forces do you believe you might deny my claim?"

Fatebringer

"General Noruff. The Dominion accepts your off on behalf of the people of Rasalgethi on one condition. The results of this trial are to last six months. We shall not, you shall now, challenge again for this territory until that period of time expires. Do we have an accord?

The Dominion bids 2.5 FP of the 15th Dominion Regulars. A Hemvärnet unit in the Quibli Galaxy.

Dominion Defensive Bid
Stjärnakapten Olaf Riis
15th Dominion Regulars, Veteran / Reliable, 2.5 FP

NVA

SLDF is looking for proxies, if the GMs don't want it.  I will probably take the duel on the other one myself.

Fatebringer

Proxies would be nice, a bid would be better...

NVA

Awaiting the proxy response, to see how THEY want to bid.  :)  Lots of units and tech types to choose from in this case.

NVA

2.5 FP will meet you.  Chaos is going to proxy.  He is looking at the available units to decide where they come from and what he actually puts on the field.

Fatebringer

NVA

End of Month...So dialing up the dice.

SLDF Damage Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

15th Dominion Regulars

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

2 Crits

Crit 1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Crit 2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

"Your forces are free to leave here unmolested and remember; Today, the people of the Arcturus thumb's voice was heard thru the people they chose to defend them. So shall it be."

SLDF

2.5 - (2.5 * .1) = 2.25

2.25 * .4 = 1

ND

2.5 * .6 = 1.5

SLDF: 2.25 - 1.5 = .75
ND: 2.5 - 1 = 1.5

CO Killed: -1 to all future SLDF Combat Rolls
Valor: 10% of SLDF Troops captured and added to Salvage

SLDF regains .25 thru Battlefield repair
ND Does not take enough damage to benefit from Battlefield repair

Salvage Pool: (2.5 * .5) + .25 = 1.5

Honorable Trial, 50% of salvage pool to winner.

ND applies .5 (30%) to unit, claiming 1 RP in Salvage

SLDF: .75 + .25 = 1
ND: 1.5 + .5 = 2