[RP/MM] Turn 45 CJF vs CLP Sector 2217 Crimond [Complete]

Started by Daemonknight, January 09, 2011, 09:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The same situation that was playing out on Benfled was also happening on Crimmond, although instead of a handsom young woman, the Gyrfalcon Galaxy was lead by Loremaster Joel Thastus. Thastus' spech was word for word the same as Galaxy Commander Bnetti's(the Loremaster had composed the speech himself).

He also informed the CLP and Martyr forces that any military action would result in the utter destruction of their commands. He awaited their response, waiting for confirmation from the dropships that there was a marked thermal bloom from mech reactors being brought online.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

august

"Well, Falcons, you're spitting on our agreement and on your own honor today. Not to late to salvage it, if you want. We on Crimond just have to ask - since when do the Falcons serve would-be successor lords who also happened to be war criminals? And what happened to Terra and your crusade against your Not-Named? Are you even going to pretend that you know what you're doing any longer?"

Daemonknight

The Loremaster merely shook his head.

"Listen, Arc Royal stravags. You are the ones who have spit on honor, who have shown your true colors. We have heard what happens on your worlds, the barbaric methods you use to instill fear, which you then call loyalty. Do not speak to me of the Clan's war against the Not-Named, for you know nothing of the Clans or their purpose. You may say what you wish about the Archon, but your honor is stained black, and thus nothing you say has even the slightest merit. It matters not your opinion of him, nor of us.

When I have wrenched this world from your grasp, perhaps I will enlighten you as to what was done to provoke the Falcon's wrath. Further conversation is meaningless."

CJF forces attack
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

CJF combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical event check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical events

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

70% of 78.5 = 55 x2 = 110 FP damage

CJF forces reduce damage by 15%

august

Militia Defense

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

august

Crit chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CJF forces perform battlefield repairs(how big is the militia?)

After combat, CJF forces move to search the HPG compounds for any sign of TH personnel or the Blood.