[RP/MM] Turn 39: DC vs CSA Resource Raid - Xagyg 1905 *Complete*

Started by Holt, May 07, 2010, 07:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

Sorry to hear that dis, my condolences to your family. I'll try to cral someone.

Parmenion

As I see it, we need to sort out the following here in Xagyg in priority order:

a.  resolve the DC raid (DC v's CSA), then

b. resolve what the Terrans are doing.  Start of turn Adder forces are in system, as are arriving Hell's Horses forces.  THAF attackers and reinforcing Adder forces arrive at the same time.  Adders wanted to blockade their own system, but I'm not sure if that is allowed.

Dave Baughman

Terrans never actually show up, due to their attack being spoiled by Star Adder reinforcements elsewhere.

Quick raid resolution (assuming 1 FP vs 1 FP)

Raider
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Raidee
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Crit checks

DC
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

CSA
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

DC scores 2 crits

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

DC inflicts 0.75 FP and kills the local PGC's Star Colonel. The raid is successful.

CSA inflicts 0.50 FP (after adjustments).