The Map

Started by Daemonknight, June 11, 2011, 12:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Okay, I know someone(DR or Chaos) mentioned it somewhere, but I'll restate-

Any/all map updates are to be submitted in the normal format. The means on the cover e-mail of your orders submission. DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS- they will be lost. Even if you've already posted them on a thread, or e-mailed them, include them with your orders to make Chaos and DR's lives easier with the map.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Thanks, yes, thats the natural way, but what can I do, after 20 years you forget some things.

;D

Deathrider6

Any map corrections,updates, changes need to be on you coversheet for you orders. If they are not there they don't happen. Late Corrections should be sent as soon as possible to the GM account. fgc_orders@intelser.org with a PM sent to the GM account stating that corrections have been sent. DO NOT PM my personal account. Use the GM account for the map correction e-mail heads up PM. Failure to follow this proceddure will make mine and Chao's life difficult.