[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1614 Mississauga, Trial [Completed - CSA Wins

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 05:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Maggie Cho was one of the very few female staff-grade officers in the LAAF. Her performance in the first wave of ARCHANGEL had showed the flair that had allowed her to rise so far in such a male-dominated profession. And few were the other members of the staff who would dare voice such a stupid opinion, that she was inferior simply because she was a woman. The last ilKhan had been a woman, and a freeborn at that! If that was possible in the Clan's strict society, surely Maggie's ascension was a matter of no great importance. Except to her, of course.

She was not happy about her orders. She had made it known that pushing the Adders to far might back them into a corner, force them to lash out. However, she followed her orders, even as she tried to get them turned over. She wasn't alone, but few enough shared her opinion. She angrily had her comtech open a channel to the planet.

"Star Adder commanders, this is General Maggie Cho of the 14th Lyran Guards. I am here to issue a Trial of Possession for this world. What forces do you bid in defense of your planet?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA comabt roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight