[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 0721 Coldbrook [Completed - LA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Nigel Morgause was rather bored with his mission. Not that he found combat bored, but he had never really paid attention to the whole Clan-style of business. It seemed rather a waste of time to him, but the General of the Armies said it had to be done this way, and Nigel wasn't about to argue with a Steiner over it. He lazily had his comtech open a channel.

"Star Adders, this is Hauptman-General Nigel Morgause of the LCAF. I'm here to engage in a Trial for this world. What forces do you have to defend it with?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

We defend our claim with a single binary (1FP).

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Deathrider6

CSA Comabt roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check (csa)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CSA deals no damage

LA deals .25 FP damage

LA offers hegira