[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 0821 Stanley, Trial [Completed - LA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 06:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Thomas Mack wanted this over with. He was assaulting a world that should've already been taken, whereas he should have been pushing deeper into the Adder's territory, towards his assigned target. Now the timetable was shot to hell, and who knew if the whole operation was even going according to plan anymore. He only hoped the Archon knew what he was doing.

"Adder defenders, I am General Thomas Mack, and I am here to issue a Trial of Possession for this world. What forces will you use in defense of your planet?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CSA deals .5 FP in damage

LA deals .5 FP in damage

Round 2 - FIGHT!

Daemonknight

LA round 2 combat roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

CSA deals no damage

LA deals .5 FP damage

CSA forces annihilated

Daemonknight

1.5 FP salvage, 50% = .75 used to repair combat damage(.25 converts to RP)