[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 0820 Firenze, Trial [Completed - LA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Kommandant-General Davidoff was glad to be making progress, unlike many others in his area of operation. Many targets hadn't been taken, so others had been given the assignment of taking them. Luckily, he wasn't assigned such, and was pressing on with the objectives. He spared the idea little thought, and almost as soon as the usual disorientation was gone, he floated to the bridge of his dropship to issue the trial.

"Attention Star Adder garrison, this is Kommandant-General Gerald Davidoff, 3rd Donegal Guards RCT. I am here to issue you with a trial for possession of this world. What forces will you bid in it's defense?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

We will defend our claim with one cluster (20 FP).

Daemonknight

:'(

20FP of the 3rd Donegal Guards' Armor Regiments is bid to take the planet

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

CSA comabt roll.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical events

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

LA encircles and captures 2 FP of CSA forces(thats right. my tanks, captured ur mechs. HAH!)

CSA deals 5 FP in damage

LA deals 10 FP in damage

LA offers hegira

Daemonknight

15 FP salvage, 50% = 7.5 used to repair combat damage(2.5 converts to RP)