[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1015 Tianjin, Trial [Completed - LA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 14, 2011, 01:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

There was little fanfare as the 7th Donegal Guards burned their way across the emptyness of space towards their target. Many good soldiers had fallen to the Adders the past 2 months, but the perseverence of the LAAF had seen them win more victories than had been expected except in the most optimistic of projections. Now the Lyran soldiers hoped than their luck would hold for another round, as they fought to retake the territory stolen from their homeland by subversion. That these Adders could even call themselves Clanners was a joke among some of the more informed Lyrans, who wondered how such an act could honestly be seen as honorable by them.

General Bryzgalov put all of that out of his mind as his comtech setup a communications channel to the planet they were approached.

"Attention defenders of Tianjin, I am Lieutenant-General Niklas Bryzgalov of the 7th Donegal Guards RCT, Lyran Alliance Armed Forces. I hereby challenge you with a Trial of Possession, for ownership of this planet in the name of Archon Robert Kelswa-Steiner. Who among you will defend the Star Adder's claim to this world?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

criticals

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CSA deals .5 FP in damage

LA deals .75 FP in damage

LA offers hegira

Daemonknight

1.25 FP in salvage, 50% = .75 used to repair combat damage(.25 converts to RP)