[RP-MM] Turn 2 CSC vs MH – 836 Suetonius Blockade/Invasion [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 13, 2011, 04:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Unsurprisingly, Suetonius was the next target for the Spirit Cats.

GI Journalist

"We who are about to die, salute you. Caesar has decided that the Cohors Morturi shall not survive him. Therefore we obey his final command. We shall meet you on the surface of Suetonius with 30 'Mechs to challenge your claim to this world."

Marlin

Decidedly more than 30 Mechs came down on Suetonius and tried to kill any last defender.

(OOC any other units around? Should not be to my knowledge, though)

Even if some Cat Warriors would admire the spirit of their enemy, after what happened over Alphard, they were not too keen to disobey their orders or give credit to those Pirates anymore. No radio talked to them, just weapons would fire.

26 Fp rain down on the Marians.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

GI Journalist

"As I thought, the Cats are all too happy to perform Caesar's execution for him."

2.5 FP Defending

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Marlin

Crit possibility:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Marlin

no crit. You need to roll for crits, I think even with 3 it could not help them.

GI Journalist

Rolling for crit: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

GI Journalist

Missed a step, see below.

Marlin

Not yet, GI. You get one Crit, lucky you, and now you roll on the crit table. Then there is determined what happens.

Alright?

If you had rolled a 10 now, you had 2 Crits, on a 12 even 3. But all those need their own determination. So, one more please.

GI Journalist

Now I'm sorry for making DR6 do all the rolling last turn. Maybe if we had worked out a few battles leading up to the massive invasion of the Marian Hegemony, I would have a better feel for how this works.

So, one crit, rolling for type:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Marlin

I think this is over. You got a 15 % reduction in damage, but I think that will not be enough.

Tomorrow I will do the Numbers, unless you want. Or Fatebringer, even.

Fatebringer

I just happened to peruse this ;) I don't go thru all the threads, if you want me to help with numbers, send me a PM with a link to the thread and I'll do the Wrap ups :)

Fatebringer

OP 1

CSC: 26 FP
MH: 2.5 FP

CSC Rolls: 8 = 50%
MH Rolls: 9 = 55%

MH Reduced incoming damage by 15%

CSC deals 26 * .35 = 9 FP to MH
MH deals 2.5 * .55 = 1.5 FP to CSC

CSC recovers .25 in Battlefied Repairs
MH Forces are Destroyed

DC = 26 -1.5 + .25 = 24.75 FP

Salvage is 4 * (2d6+15)%

Marlin

Thanks dude. I will roll the salvage for Suetonius now, separate from the other stuff, I guess.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Marlin

23 % of 4 is nearly a quarter.

0,92 to be exact, 1 FP salvaged.

Total damage .25 FP to the Cats. Yay, overwhelming forces and they manage a decent victory once.  :P