[RP/MM] Turn 39 TH vs. RD Allied Movement Request - 2413 Moniz *Complete*

Started by Dave Baughman, May 13, 2010, 01:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

A large force of TH transport ships appears at both jump points of the Moniz star system

"Dominion space traffic control, this is Terran Hegemony I Corps, victors of Ridderkerk. We have no quarrel with the Dominion and request permission to pass through this sector."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

JediBear

"I Corps, your message is recieved. Your request is provisionally denied. In order to correctly process it, I must be notified of your destination and complete cargo manifests for all vessels. Be advised that the Rasalhague Dominion recognizes no right for Terran Hegemony military forces to move through our sovereign space or except in case of grave emergency to make planetfall at our ports."

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Moniz control, this is General Albert Grant, Terran Hegemony Armed Forces. I think we both know that there is nothing you can do to stop us from continuing to our objective. Do the smart thing and maintain your neutrality; if you try to stop us, it will only prove to the Inner Sphere that you were in league with the Grand Council the whole time. That would have... unfortunate reprecussions for the Dominion."

"If your honor demands it, you can warn the Wolf Clan. We have finished cleaning up Ridderkerk, and now we are coming for Tamar."

(OOC: TH forces switch to hostile territory movement. Any interdiction?)

JediBear

"General Grant, you are in violation of the sovereign space of the Rasalhague Dominion and as such this is an act of war. Your assertion of your strength only shows that even you know this to be so. You are no ally of ours and have no right to move through this space. You may do so only under our strongest protest."

(OOC: There will be no attempt at inderdiction. Diplomatic protests will follow.)