[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1420 Duran, Trial [Completed - LA Wins]

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 05:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Jump signatures appared around Duran's star, disgorging several jumpships and a small fleet of dropships and fighters. A short message is receieved by the Star Adder ground forces.

"Star Adder forces, I am General Luke Invarson, 3rd Lyran Guards. I have been tasked with presenting you with an honorable trial for this planet. What forces will you bid to defend against me?"
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Daemonknight

LA matches the bid

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

CSA Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Deathrider6

Daemonknight