[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 3 LA vs CSA - 0920 Kostinbrod, Trial [Completed]

Started by Daemonknight, August 14, 2011, 06:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

One of the many worlds hit by the Alliance, Kostinbrod would soon find it's defenders pitted against battle-hardened Lyran warriors, fresh from their more recent campaigns.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

The forces of the 2nd Donegal Guards expected trouble from the moment their batchall went unanswered, and landed in force. After quickly securing the starport, they encountered sporadic resistance from Adder militia units attempting a guerilla defense. After a week of relentless bombardment from the Guards' aerospace battalion - and 27,000 civilian casualties - the ragged remains of the militia surrendered.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.