Started by Mekorig, April 11, 2010, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

no crits.

TC inflicts 7 FP and disrupts the enemy unit
FS inflicts 2 FP

FS Capellan Dragoons ASF 56/64 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of 221st Transport Fleet 9/12 FP SURVIVES

TC decisive victory, TC ground forces successfully land.

Iniative for turn 3 TC/FS
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FS wins initiative

JP - no units
A/O - no orders: Capellan Dragoons ASF
S - Battle: Elements of Capellan Dragoons BCT ("C" Heavy 'Mech Coy A) 9 FP R/R (CA). No orders: Capellan Dragoons BCT Infantry.

TC orders for turn 3

JP - no units
A/O - Air Support: elements of 21st Corps. Air Division (Medium Fighter Squadron C) 7 FP R/R. No orders: elements of 221st Transport Fleet.
S - Defend: elements of Red Chasseurs ("C" Medium 'Mech Coy C) 9 FP R/R.

Air Support roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TC gains 5 FP of air support.

14 FP TC vs. 9 FP FS

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

2 FS crits
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

7 Repair bay heroics double the amount of after-action battlefield repair.
10 Enemy VIP killed (1-4) or captured (5-6) if present. If no enemy VIP is present, treat as result #4.
(4 Enemy force is encircled: roll on Failed Withdrawal table for fate)

TC inflicts 4 FP
FS inflicts 5 FP and disrupts the enemy

FS regains 1 FP from damage control
TC regains 1 FP from damage control

FS Capellan Dragoons BCT 172/175 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of Red Chasseurs 7/12 FP SURVIVES
TC elements of 21st Corps. Air Division 5/7 FP SURVIVES

TC encirclement check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC elements of Red Chassuers 7 FP SURRENDER

FS ransoms the captured MechWarriors back to the TC for 14 RP; if TC chooses not to pay the FS gains 7 RP of salvage RP and keeps the MechWarriors as prisoners.

In turn 4, the TC's remaining units withdraw to the Jump Point
In turn 5, the TC leaves the system via Transit orders

Salvage pool is 20 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS gains 6 RP of battlefield salvage.