Started by Daemonknight, August 31, 2011, 01:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Orders are Due:
0000 hours Monday September 5th

Reports will be posted:
Wednesday September 7th

Combat Threads Open:
Friday September 9th Wednesday September 7th -- 1st reports were completed ahead of schedule, so combat was opened early.

Thread Posting Deadline:
0000 hours Friday September 16th

Combat Closes/GM Resolution Begins:
0000 hours September 28th

Turn Offically Ends:
September 30th
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Cannonshop

chaosxtreme

Dave Baughman

If you haven't read this thread yet, please do so now as it may save your navy.

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=3243.msg26775#msg26775
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Dave Baughman

The following orders have been received and have been recorded as "on time"

Clan Diamond Shark
Union of Independent Worlds
Capellan Confederation
Horse Alliance
Magistracy of Canopus
Free Worlds League
Clan Steel Viper
Clan Blood Spirit
The New Dominion

The following factions have been granted an extension until the end of today (9/7) to complete their orders:

Taurian Concordat

At this point all other orders are considered late. Please note that you are not permitted to open movement or combat threads until your orders are on file. In contrast, however, your opponents are not prevented from attacking you.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

First Reports have been sent. Combat boards will be opening momentarily.

Dave Baughman

Just a quick reminder to everyone: thread posting deadline is the 16th, so if you have unposted combat threads, now is the time to open them

Cannonshop

I'm basiclly cancelling my planned recons, invasions, etc. for the UIW, hence no new threads from that end-the threat at home is too high to be futzing around in distant wars.