Started by Holt, September 12, 2011, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[OCC one more for 7]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+2 : 4 + 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Holt

[OCC
Gustav's rolls are: 3,7,7,8,4,3,6.

You roll using the little dice button up top and typing '1d6' between the hashes.
OCC]

Xantophes

Imagawa "for the good of my people"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Xantophes

Holt

[Yes it is right, by a score of 5 to 2, the Diamond Sharks win the trial, man it was very close.]

Gustav Horn sat on the edge of the mat tired to his core, the Capellan had given almost as good as he had received and if it was not for his training from birth, the tables would have been turned.

"Mr. Yamamoto, you have fought bravely and honorably, today belongs to the me and the Sharks. I look forward to working with you to build a better Confederation; which from today on will be known as the Shark Supremacy!."

All around the ship hundreds of 'Seyla' were spoken by the Shark warriors.

Xantophes

Indeed sir the day is yours. the confederation will receive word to set down there arms and do what is necessary to assist with the convergence of our two peoples. If it is your wish i will stay and advise as you see fit but would understand if you wished my departure.

[ Damn your +2 :) ok so what do we do from here? Also thank you for the chance to rollplay this out and learn a few things]

Dave Baughman

Outraged by the "ruling elite's" betrayal of the Confederation, junior officers in the Capellan Navy lead by members of Hell's Black Aces defy the stand down orders and attempt a suicidal attack on the Diamond Sharks' jumpships.

1st Fleet Regiment   Independent Wing   Transported   Regular   Reliable      5.25
2nd Fleet Regiment   Independent Wing   Transported   Regular   Reliable      5.25
Hell's Black Aces   Independent Wing   Transported   Regular   Reliable      5.5

16.00 FP

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Elements of the 1st cluster (32FP) engage.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Holt

Possible crit.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Holt

55% damage, or 17.5FP before possible defender mods.

Dave Baughman

HBA & Fleet Regs

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Crit Check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Holt

CC Damage: 60%, or 9.75FP

R1
CDS 32 - 9.75 = 22.25
CC: 16 - 17.5 = 0

Salvage pool: 25.75

Salvage roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 5, 4 + 15, total 24[/blockquote]

Holt

Salvage 6.25

CDS: 32 - 9.75 + 6.25 + 2.5 Battlefield Repair = 31FP