[RP/MM] Turn 4 CDS vs CC 2539 Adarmax Invasion [Contested]

Started by Holt, September 17, 2011, 12:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[OCC
1st Eden Cuirassiers   Transported Ground   Transported   Regular   Questionable   13.5
OCC]

Dave Baughman

Ignoring the cease-fire order from Sian, elements of the Andarmax garrison prepare to resist enemy landings.

Lockhardt's Ironsides   84th Air Wing R/R 3.25 FP
Renshield's Dragoons   Renshield's Airborne V/R 6.25

9.50 FP on defensive interdiction.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Shark Supremacy roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Holt

Possible crit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Holt

Damage before defender possible modifiers: 8 FP

Dave Baughman

(OOC: you have aero on defensive interdiction... they'll need to be dealt with before you can begin your ground assault)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

Dave Baughman

The defenders don't move to engage your transports, so unless you opt to press the attack its a standoff.