[RP] Turn 5, Orestes Naval Conference

Started by Dave Baughman, September 30, 2011, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Continued from Turn 4
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

"Ladies and Gentleman, a major sticking point for this deal revolves around the proposed code of conduct. Aside from the limitations and reprisals for use of NBC attacks, I ask you first, what other stipulations do you think should be included?" Lydia was refreshed after a two day break since the last breakthru in negotiations. Putting the code up for discussion before the completion of the articles was something new and suprised several of th delagates. As the hosting delagate it was up to her to forge the schedule, something that was deliberate as a sudden need to avoid the final negotiation of tech and force trades between the delagates due to events that were unfolding near the edge of the Inner Sphere as promises made now would limit the power of negotiations elsewhere. She woul do her part which started now as objections rose to the deviation in the schedule. "I do apologize for the change to the schedule, but the matters that we settled on at the end of last week are still being finalized by the ruling parties via HPG..."