October 5th

Reports will be posted:
No later than October 7th

Combat Threads Open:
As soon as first reports are sent - no later than October 7th

Thread Posting Deadline:
October 14th October 16th

Second Reports
No later than October 18th - we will try for the 16th if possible.

Combat Closes/Cleanup Phase Begins:
October 29th

Turn Offically Ends:
October 31st
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Cannonshop

Parmenion

Quote from: Dave Baughman on September 22, 2011, 06:51:48 PM
Orders are Due:
October 5th

I've often wondered.... is that:

0001hours 5th Oct

or

2359hours 5th Oct

Thanks

Dave Baughman

Realistically, it will be "when Dave B. gets home at ~1:00 AM U.S. eastern time on October 6th"
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FYI the rulebook has been updated. Merc hiring thread will be opening soon (gotta attend to some crying kitties first though LOL)

Dave Baughman

The following player-controlled factions submitted their orders on time:

Union of Independent Worlds
Shark Supremacy
Horse Alliance
Clan Steel Viper
Clan Blood Spirit
Magistracy of Canopus

Dave Baughman

First Reports have been sent and combat threads have been opened.

Fatebringer

Blood Spirits in, Dominion on it's way.

chaosxtreme

My bad I thought I had sent FWL. It is in now.

Dave Baughman

Thread posting deadline is extended to 10/16; I'm running a bit behind on my postings due to taking the weekend off.

Dave Baughman

Sorry for the delay on 2nd reports guys, I've been kind of under the weather recently. The PMs should be going out later tonight.

Daemonknight

The mercenary hiring deadline has been extended to October 22nd. All bids must be submitted by 11:59:59PM forum time to be considered.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade