[RP/MM] Turn 5: Steel Viper vs Star Adders ToP 2008 Oberon IV [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 15, 2011, 11:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Your force's would have had choice of terrain and in canon it is a high bid but it is not a dishonourably high bid in my opinion

Pertinent quote in red. Folks, if you feel a particular bid is or isn't honorable, please react accordingly in-game. OOC argument over the in-game merits of someone's trial bids ultimately won't change the outcome of the battle, nor will it allow the other party to ignore the in-game reprecussions of their actions.

While I've gone on the record many times as saying that I feel the "clans always bid lower than the defender's force" is fanon and has a negative effect on the game, the MOC certainly has a strong case to make saying if the Vipers felt a need to overbid by 50% while facing spheroid troops that perhaps something was a little fishy.

As I said though, lets keep any condemnations and counter-arguments on the in-character side of the equation please.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Parmenion