[RP/MM] Turn 5, 2237 York [Complete]

Started by Dave Baughman, October 12, 2011, 05:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

24 September 3091
En Route to York Nadir Jump Point

As CBSS Coughoo accelerates away from the planet, she finds herself caught between a pursuing Star Adder Carrack and a fighter group launched from an Odyessey at the Jump Point.

Attackers

SACS Blind Faith - Military Carrack worth 7.25 FP
SACS Great Leap - Odyessey worth 3.75 FP

11.00 FP total
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

I guess in the interest of saving time, we can roll this one out.

CBSS Caughoo (Conqueror), V/F, 19 FP

This is a one and done round as the Caughoo has no intention of staying around. Naval Engagement will be used to attempt to do the damage needed to break this interdiction.

Without it's fighter squadron assigned yet, the Caughoo trains it's Naval Laser batteries to Anti-Air defense and opens up with all of it's anti-fighter weaponry. Dozens of ER and Pulse Lasers add to the mix to swat the fies. With no worthy target, the giant NAC Bays train on the Carrack.

Naval Engagement - Combat Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

So far the Caughoo does 9 FP damage in one pass.

Dave Baughman

Star Adders...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

CSA inflicts 4.50 FP.

Survival rolls for Blind Faith and Great Leap

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

With their fighters destroyed and having themselves sustained heavy damage, the Star Adder vessels give up the pursuit. Coughoo escapes.

Fatebringer

CBS: 19 FP
CSA: 11 FP

CBS Rolls: 8 – 50%
CSA Rolls: 7 – 40%

19 * .5 = 9.5 FP
11 * .4 = 4.5 FP

No Crits

CBS: 19 – 4.5 + .5= 15
CSA: 11 – 9.5 + 1 = 2.5 Remaining

Not enough damage to sink the CBS Vessel.
All damage already being issued to the ship.
CSA needs a survival Roll for its Carrack.

Salvage Pool is at 14