[RP/MM] Turn 51, 1932 Muscida, Rebels vs FWL - Invasion

Started by Daemonknight, October 14, 2011, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The Reguluans were now branching outwards, and one of their first orders of business was to ensure their supremacy in their own sector of space. As such, Muscida was an obvious choice for conquest.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

chaosxtreme

Depends on if the forces were already on planet as there are forces in system that would be able to prevent them from moving from Regulus with off/def interdiction.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

init Roll

Dave Baughman

I trimmed a lengthy OOC discussion from this thread.

To answer the questions that were raised:

• The Regulan forces present here were not part of a regular unit prior to the outbreak of hostilities, which is why they were not taken off the FWL sheet
  • The forces were present on Muscida at the start of the turn
  • In-character, it is entirely reasonable that the LCCC would be starting to get very concerned about the amount of military movement occuring in FWL space without their knowing about it. Something isn't adding up from an in-character POV.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Alright going to focus on Regulus in this hex for round 1. Depending on how the Regulus thread shake's out I may shift force's here in a later round so.

Militia 1 FP

Combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

no crit

1FP * 55% = .55 rounds to .5 FP of damage to the rebel's/Regulan's

Daemonknight

The Reguluan forces on planet are:

2nd RAF Squadron(Indy Wing) V/R 12.25 FP

2nd Regulan Chasseurs V/R 12.25 FP
5th Royal Militia R/R 7 FP
6th Royal Militia R/R 7 FP
7th Royal Militia R/R 7 FP
17th Royal Militia R/R 3.25 FP
18th Royal Militia R/R 3.25 FP
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

the 17th Royal Militia will dispatch the locals

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]