[RP/MM] Turn 5, 2938 Victoria -- Invasion [Complete]

Started by Dave Baughman, October 06, 2011, 07:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Rebel combat roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Rebel Crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Critical Event:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

The rebel commander learns a valuable lesson during the fighting, leading his men in a stunning victory during one particular engagement. +1 to all Rebel Initiative/SimRes rolls for the rest of the turn

8.5 * 70% = 6 FP damage

Daemonknight

Despite still outnumbering the Rebel forces, the SS HQ section takes heavy losses during a sneak attack by the Rebel commander, also losing much of their supply train. The SS forces are forced to withdraw from the planet, for the time being.

SS Forces:
15.25 - 6 = 9.25(+.5 BF repair) = 9.75 FP remaining

Rebel Forces:
8.5 - 4.5 = 4(+.5 BF repair) = 4.5 FP remaining

Salvage Pool: 9 + 10.5 = 19.5

Holt

Demoralized the SS units move to the world of Jacson, hex is contested.