[RP/MM] Turn 51, 2639 Repulse, Manei Domini vs SS - Raid [Complete]

Started by Daemonknight, October 15, 2011, 06:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The Sharks had only recently brought the area under control since their coup, but now a host of jump signatures was entering the system, and the ships were unregistered to the Shark or Capellan authorities.

Immediately after entering the system, several dropships immediately began burning in to the system.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Holt

Init: Stuff was moving from the hex.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Toaster init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Holt

[Sigh i've lost every init roll for movement this turn, expect when i want to lose it!]

1FP Militia only.

Dave Baughman

40th Shadow Division Aerospace ☢☢ (10.00 FP E/F) attacks

Orders: Destroy Resource Raid
Target: SY

Special Scenario: ☢☢ spent to attack the 2nd SY and the MF

Nuclear attacks
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Resource Raid simple rez

MD[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Shipyard point defenses intercept the nuclear missiles.

Holt

Old men in old Capellan designs take up arms against the toasters.

SS Damage roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Holt

Old men in old Capellan mechs do a hefty amount of damage.

SS Possible crit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Holt

Old men in old Capellan mechs do a hefty amount of damage and then some.

Crit 1:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Crit 2:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Holt

Old men in old Capellan mechs do a hefty amount of damage and then some, toasting a couple of toasters maybe taking home two.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Holt

[So i toast a toaster and capture a toasters, question is; who do i toast and which one i keep?]

Daemonknight

You toast a few low-end toasters, and capture a mid-end Toaster with a few bells and whistles. Not the top-end Toaster, with the chrome finish though. That toaster got away.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade