[RP/MM] Turn 5 FWL vs ??? Hex 2133 Oriente [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 15, 2011, 12:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

Element's of the Silverhawks and Marik Militia arrive to restore order on Oriente and provide disaster relief.

Daemonknight

Oriente's major city has some scars from the none-to-gentle end to the uprising, but otherwise the planet seems to be intact. However, as the Marik forces begin making final sweeps to ensure none of the rebels are holed up, radiological alarms sound as they approach the shipyard facilities. Before NEST crews can be assembled, a huge flare of light can be seen, undeniably a nuclear detonation in the middle of the jump drive assembly complex.

((1 Nuclear token expended to cause a 'Sabotage Hex Element' mission vs the Shipyard))

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Shipyard is offline for 2d6 turns as repairs are made to the grevious damage caused by the well-placed bomb.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

The Engineer corps with the Marik Militia makes a ballpark guess at around 10 months of work before the shipyard will be operational again.