Turn 40 Faction Rosters

Started by Jeyar, June 01, 2010, 11:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeyar

Faction leaders, please post your rosters here so we can update the list of who is playing what.

GraeGor

Clan Star Adder

Faction Heads:
GraeGor - (RP only) - dreamer, optimist, philosopher and the most dangerous of the three
DisGruntled - (MM/RP) - aggressive accounting, gunboat diplomacy and saint (he's the last of the Adder Originals and still tolerates me)
Iron Mongoose - (MM/RP) - moral support, historian and force applicator

Jeyar

Taurian Concordat

Faction Head:
Jeyar - (MM/RP) - two main directions, one is Grover (which is somewhat random) and one is the "Far Looker", which is pretty much like the canon ones, other than they have a bit of power, and they see the Dark as a direct threat to their intent.

Iron Mongoose

Camels:

Iron Mongoose (RP/MM) Emperor, Minister of Finance, Minister of War, Agitator in Chief
Aluminium Mongoose (MM) First Minister on the Right, Minister of Cuteness, Good luck charm (this is my son, who's .8 years old)

Randis:

Iron Mongoose (RP/MM) Faction leader, procrastinator

Daemonknight

Clan Jade Falcon:

Daemonknight(RP/MM): Faction Leader, HW coalition military coordinator, voice of the ilKhan
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

GreyJaeger

Clan Steel Viper-

GreyJaeger- Faction Head
Tan-RP/MM

silentwarrior

CE and CW

silentwarrior (RP/no MM) factionhead

chaosxtreme

Free Worlds League:
Chaosxtreme: Mighty Machiavellian of Mystery, Daring Dogooder who Dauntlessly Does Deeds Done. oh and he is also the Captain General

Fatebringer

Clan Snow Raven
Fatebringer - Khans
Jaim Magnus - Loremaster

Federated Suns
Fatebringer - First Prince

Holt

Holt:

Head Shark, Head Dragon, Head Scorpion, Maybe-head Cat.

Marlin

Parmenion

GI Journalist

Marian Hegemony

GI Journalist (RP/MM): Caesaris Vox, Prefect Bret Hedican, Craig Adams
GreyWolfActual (RP/MM): Praefectus Classis, Empress Elena Logan, Triearchos Charles Norrington 

chanman

Lyran Commonwealth:

chanman, Cannonshop