[RP/MM] Turn 39 - CSA and Friends? v. TH Guerillas- VSW 1806 *Completed

Started by DisGruntled, June 11, 2010, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

Searching through the hinterlands of Von Strang's World was from the top of Star Colonel Ezekiel  list of favorite things.  Rifgt about other members of his galaxy were dropping on several worlds gaining glory taking the fight to the Lyrans.   All that was left to him during his methodical patrols was wondering why he and his forces had been left behind in what amounted to glorified bandit hunting as others had been sent to the front.  Maybe if he was lucky though the sheer boredom would be interrupted to defeat the not-named and their fellow Terran stooges while his comrades were stuck dealing with brainwashed Lyrans.

OOC: The Adders have several clusters hunting for TH guerillas.  I'm not sure if the horses left some forces to hunt here as well so I'll leave that to Parm.  

Guerilla Location Roll (need a 10 to find em)
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4

Guerilla Attrition or Battle Roll if we find them for 9 FP (figure it's from several clusters)
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3

Dave Baughman

TH Guerilla Warfare roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Parmenion

The Horses 22nd Mechanized Assault remains on world in support of CSA activities.

Do I get a roll??   ;)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Parmenion on June 11, 2010, 01:24:50 PM
The Horses 22nd Mechanized Assault remains on world in support of CSA activities.

Do I get a roll??   ;)

Sure.

Parmenion

Parmenion

Mmmmm... as per the rules:

Each turn, hostile factions with garrison forces present roll 2d6 each turn. On a 10+ the Guerillas are uncovered and may be attacked. On any other results, roll again and consult the Guerilla Warfare table - this is the amount of damage the Guerillas sustain over the course of the turn through low-intensity combat.

Rolling again for damage to Guerillas from low-intensity combat.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Parmenion

So as I read it, the Adders do 30% damage to the guerillas, while the Horses do an additional 10%.   All though low intensity combat.

What happens from here?  Do the TH forces continue their guerilla campaign?

Dave Baughman

Exactly. The TH is now safe (less their damage they took) till next turn