[RP] Deep Periphery: 4102 DP Hunting the Death Shadow [complete]

Started by Marlin, July 22, 2010, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Silence. A Flash of IR and a mammoth disrupted space. Obviously, it was looking for something.

OP:
Anybody here, GMs?

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Just to confirm, you are at 4202, Vlad's Folley star system?)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

No, the one besides it North-West. AT least I think so. I checked the map, but.. will do again. Is it 4102 then?  :-\

Dave Baughman

OOC: Thread title updated.

We're going to need an initiative roll.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Thanks, yes it should be indeed that hex.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Marlin

OP: Snap.. seems i am not that lucky the last days.. well. What happens?

Marlin

Dave Baughman

Ice Hellion forces arrive and begin searching the system for Death Shadow. Long-range sensors detect and unidentified contact, immediately followed by two jump signatures.

Somebody was here, but you did not get a positive ID.