[RP/MM] C41- Gatineau 1515 - CSA v. AR? (Invasion) [Complete CSA "win"]

Started by DisGruntled, July 22, 2010, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

Along the Lyran Front the war continues with the Arrival of an Adder TF at it's newest battlefront.

2 Warships and various fighters lead the way in system ~27 FP.

august

"Attention Clanners, apparently our governor went into hiding when the local garrison took off, so you're speaking to Chip "Donald" Caleroo, owner and operator of the finest kettle cookery in the Inner Sphere. Now I wager you want our world and all and you can have it - if you can defeat yours truly in a chili cookoff. Me and one o' your warriors go head to head, cookin' old Terra style all natural ingredients - no pencilneckery and engineered pepper bulldirt. We film it, we broadcast it all over the Inner Sphere. There will be prizes, a sideshow of games and attractions, entertainment the whole family - even clan families - can enjoy! And even when you lose to old Chip Don, don't think it'll be for nothing. I promise you half of the take, guaranteed, and a bit of my special seasonin' to tide you over when ya go! So who's got the stones to go head to head with Chip Don Caleroo?"

DXM

Again, RWR forces attempting to leave the system.  Let me know if init roll is required.

GraeGor

Quote from: DXM on July 23, 2010, 08:02:08 AM
Again, RWR forces attempting to leave the system.  Let me know if init roll is required.

(ooc: best to be safe and roll anyways, the rolls can always be ignored)

Init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

DXM

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

DXM

DisGruntled

As per another thread's request simple res roll with the exact cluster the force is pulled from posted in the resolution post.

CSA commiting 3.25 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

august

A-R Militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

august

Crit check:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

august

Two crit rolls, if I read the rules correctly - someone please step in and tell me if I am in the wrong.

One: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Two: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

Everything looks good to me.

Salvage Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

Critical Events: Ground
2 Reduce damage received by 10%.
3 Reduce damage received by 15%.

CSA Commits 3.25 FP from the 133rd Hussar R/Q

CSA Inflict : 3.25 * 55% (80-25)=1.7875 FP and is destroyed
AR Militia Inflict: 1 *.5=  0.5 FP

Salvage Pool = 1.5 FP
Salvage Roll: 4+15=19
Salvage=0.285

CSA DMG =0.5 - 0.285=0.215 which rounds to 0.25 FP of damage.