Turn 41 [RP/MM] ToP:Resources; CSV vs. CJF Eden [HW 2042] *COMPLETE*

Started by GreyJaeger, July 25, 2010, 01:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyJaeger

"Warriors of Clan Jade Falcon, Clan Steel Viper challenges you for [4 RP]. Who defends against this claim?"

*OOC- 1st Viper Hussars- R/F: 10 FP

Daemonknight

"Clan Steel Viper, this is Star Colonel Lou of the 9th Falcon Regulars. We will oppose your trial, and make no counter bid."

OOC: 9th Falcon Regulars: 10FP(3FP is ASF) R/R
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

CJF Combat Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

GreyJaeger

GreyJaeger

Chance for critical..

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

GreyJaeger

No crit.

Steel Vipers inflict 10*.75= 7.5 FP of damage.

The Steel Vipers will ask if the Falcons yield.

Daemonknight

Star Colonel Lou needed to be helped from the shattered cockpit of his Summoner, and walked with a subtle, but visible limp.

"Contact the Steel Viper commander. Inform him that he has bested the Falcon this day, and that I invite him to my quarters while the materials he has requested are prepared for transport." A Comtech ran off to do as ordered.

((OOC: Jade Falcons accept defeat, and request Hegira to return to their base.))

GreyJaeger

"Hegira accepted Star Colonel. Star Colonel Jackson will arrive at 1500 hours, if acceptable."

*OOC- Steel Vipers stick to strict Zell, I assume the Falcons do as well?

Daemonknight

OOC- Yeah, Falcons are following Zell.

IC: Star Colonel Lou was speaking with his chief technician, the list of damage to his summoner causing him some amount of annoyance- he had piloted the same machine since passing his first Trial of Position. The machine was wrecked now, destined to be salvaged and melted down for parts and scrap. He looked up when the Viper Star Colonel arrived.

"Well fought Star Colonel. I am glad to see that the loss of New Kent did not dull it's fangs. The materials you have request are being assembled, and will be transported to your enclave via convoy within the next few hours."

Lou walked to the bar, determined not to allow the pain of his injury(hairline fracture of his right tibia) to show on his face. He had already turned down the MedTech's offer of painkillers. Instead, he poured himself a fusionnaire, a popular drink among many Falcon warriors these days. "Might I offer you some to drink or eat, Star Colonel?"