Bloodnames

Started by Fatebringer, May 03, 2011, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Hey there people,

The upside to Klondike!....we have the list of EVERY bloodnamed warrior in the Clans!!!

The downside to Klondike....we don't know what's been reaved. :P I hear there's a new Field Manual coming out. I'm so looking forward to that. Now that they have the complete list, they might do us a kindness and update the list for how many slots are left for each name :)

As it stands it looks like the New Dominion has access to 90 Bloodnames. Those of CSR, CBG, Mick-Kreese Kindraa, Kerensky (With GM approval) and the random commander names we've picked up.

I remind the Spirit Cat player that they may have picked up Star Colonel Ruth Howell, but when she passes (And it should either be during the downtime or soon, you are honor bound to return her genetic material to CSR unless you Trial for it.

I know that the Kreese name while exclusive to Fire Mandrill, was not exclusive to the Mick-Kreese Kindraa.

I am looking to find out what other names people are claiming other then their own. I don't know if anyone else got permission to use Kerensky.

I do know that Laurie Tseng will and Lynn McKenna will not be in command positions in the future. Just too damn old. :P And depending on how things go down with the timeline jump forward, Bryn will probably be gone too. (But will, "THE VOID"!?)  ;D

Iron Mongoose

The Mattila-Caroll Kindraa owned "well-establised genetic legacies for... Kreese" (FM:CC p49).  However, the MKs own Mick and also Goulet (at least the surviving Kindraa are not known to own any from that line). 

The Spirits, if memory serves, got the surviving Klines, so they'd most probably have gained that name, and perhaps Jannik, which isn't known to be in any surviving Kindraa.

The Sainze and Mattila-Carrol names were pretty split, since thouse Kindraa had more time to integrate, and Amy Lynn pushed it more, so I would expect that both the Hellions and Adders would share Carrol, Lynn, Sainze, Lopez, Mattila, etc. 

GraeGor

I imagine that a couple of Burrock names were reaved after their Absorption, and I believe a few Cobra ones too (or at least Abjured) if I remember some of the last GM Cobra-IC Posts correctly from the CBT Forums before the move here

Guess I need to add reducing the number of available Bloodnames to the Adders down to 20 to my 'To Do' list....

Marlin

As far as the Hellions are concerned, I think they have expanded the bloodrights back to the maximum. The Sainzes and others are most welcome as well. I have thought about introducing freebirth Bloodnames, but well.. that should need some RP to start. And Jennifer Lopez is def. Ice Hellion owned now! :D

Her offspring shall be as her.

Lord Harlock

Back in the FGC 3048, I believe one of the Burrock Bloodnames was based on my actually surname, Morrison. In fact all the unknown Burrock Bloodnames were rock star names. I was kind of disappointed when the real names came out.

Though honestly, I fear for Ice Hellion pilots if Jennifer Lopez DNA is used; it might result in Snookis. That is ground for Trials of Annihilations or at the least reavings. 

Marlin

What are snookies?

Sorry if I lack that knowledge, I based my comment on Iron Mongoose's RP works, who depict JLo as hottest Elemental there was. :D

Lord Harlock

Oh a snooki is probably the most horrid thing to emerge out of MTV ever. Imagine a woman about five feet tall with large assets in the chest and rear: then take those assets to the EXTREME! And remember to season with enough alcohol to ensure permanent brain cell loss. And then you'd have a Snooki. May use a fake tan as well. Honestly, I have no idea because I've never watched an actual episode of Jersey Shore only a clip or two, but after the mention of JLO, it made me realize that she is basically a short JLO only completely stupid and non proportional. And then the thought that she had the height of like an aero phenotype, and hilarity ensured.

Marlin

Hm, ok. But Lopez is an Elemental, so it would take serious gene-designing-skillz to bring that down to Aerospace Phenotype. I cannot imagine that the Ice Hellions would waste resources on that. ;)

Fatebringer

He he he, I saw snookie on wrestlemania and too all of our suprises, she wasn't too bad. She was part of a team up and after the others beat up the competition a little bit, she tagged in and did a triple flip and a smashed the woman into the coner using her butt. Then did a flip, round off to a belly flop, then the pin ;).

http://kuruptedent.com/?p=1618

Back to the topic. I took two more of the mandril names I could for commanders in Mick-Kreese clusters. Komolosi & Xing

Won't go to trying to recover reaved names or add spheroids. They know where they stand in our society and even though I don't NEED the extra names, I'm going to push for the Ravens to have a couple more from the Abjured stock because of the ilKhan decree about taking down Not-Named. We took down a LOT of the Not-Named.

Hopefully with the projected new Clan Field Manuel, we'll get some indication of what's been reaved or at least some unit commanders with names not used before so we can say "Well, they must not have been reaved," at the very least.

Deathrider6

We shall see what we get indeed.

Iron Mongoose

Yeah, the Mandrills' J-Lo (who was a recuring cherictor, and made her way up to Galaxy Commander) would have been almost a meter taller than Snookie, and well over twice the ass.  And able to take on all of wrestlemania by her self.

As for Komolosi & Xing, I didn't mention them since we don't know what Clan they are shared with (they're not exclusive).  If they were Smythe-Jewel names, the Horses may still have some, and so while the Ravens would have access they would hardly be exclusive, and most likely more minor names (seems funny to have them then as Cluster commanders, but the Paynes had a Jewel at the cluster level, so its possible).  But if it was the Coyotes, or Jaguars, or any of a number of other dead Clans, then of course it would be all about the Ravens.

As for the total name count, there's every indication that you can have as many as you can stand.  The '59 Adders have 24 exclusive names, and several more non-exclusive ones.

Marlin

Which Galaxy would JLo Command as before the Jump, Iron?

Fatebringer

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on May 05, 2011, 03:55:46 PM
As for Komolosi & Xing, I didn't mention them since we don't know what Clan they are shared with (they're not exclusive).  If they were Smythe-Jewel names, the Horses may still have some, and so while the Ravens would have access they would hardly be exclusive, and most likely more minor names (seems funny to have them then as Cluster commanders, but the Paynes had a Jewel at the cluster level, so its possible).  But if it was the Coyotes, or Jaguars, or any of a number of other dead Clans, then of course it would be all about the Ravens.

Then I am correct :) We have Kreese, Komolosi and Xing listed as Non-Exclusive, and Mick, Goulet as Exclusive ;) and no, not all of the "Mick's" will have irish names :P Despite the very popular nature of Celtic Bloodnames in our line ;) (Hey, the Celt's had Clans too!)