[RP/MM] FWL-LC Independents 1526 Loric Invasion [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 11, 2010, 12:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

"To the Margrave of Loric,  I am General Charles Davreau of the 9th May-rik Militia, your continued flaunting of the authority of the Captain-General shall no longer be tolerated on this or any other world of the Free Worlds League.

You are no longer facing an amusing but sympathetic provincial force but a Federal force that will no longer tolerate your flaunting of the authority of Atreus."

"You sir, may yield or you may die. Choose one now. My men are inbound, should you choose to handle this peacefully you will be encorporated into the FWL as Count of Loric and maintain control over local affairs."

"Quite bluntly sir these are far better terms then your rabble deserve.

"In closing I remind you sir that there is only one Lyran, government recognized by the Free Worlds League at this time and that is Archon Robert Kelswa-Steiner whom I might add supports the Captain-General fully in his interests on Loric.  In short sir you may surrender and have a future on Loric, or a future in the Lyran Commonwealth, but if you remain a obstacle in the path of freedom for the people of Loric your a wanted criminal in the eyes of Atreus and Tharkad.

"Keep that in mind when you be making them decisions."

"Davreau out."

9th Marik Militia 41.5
9th Marik Air 5

OOC: Loric defenders get one free round to shoot at the unit when they land.

Dave Baughman

Precentor Farrakhan's WOB Militia forces form up with the local militia to defend against the latests FWL incursion...

2 FP of defenders on the ground if you decide to squash them.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Issued via loudspeakers, all known Lyran civillian and military communication channels Message Repeats.

"Be advised, be advised this operation is being undertaken by the FWLM in conjunction with the Lyran Commonwealth, all Lyrans who resist this operation are declared traitors by the Lyran Archon."

All Militia forces are advised to stand down, you shall not be fired upon if you do not open fire, be advised, failure to co-operate with Marik forces is consider treason to the Archon."

OOC: Shall I just roll it out?

Round 1 only WoB and Loric Militia forces will do damage.

Dave Baughman

If you attack, which would include moving to occupy the planet, the defenders are going to fight back. You can go ahead and roll it out if you'd like.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

WoB and Loric Militia Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

WoB+Loric Mil Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Wob+Loric Damage
1*50%  = 1FP