[RP/MM] Turn 43 [FWL/TH-WoB] Atreus Attack Special Forces Team [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

OOC: First time doing this.

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Do you want to preface this with an RP leading up to your attack? Otherwise, I guess we can get down to biznis)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

A dark wind blew across Atreus City, as shadowy figures crept quietly into place via rooftops, sewers and a series of nondescript delivery van's  making late night deliveries in a small tooling factory that had setup shop in one of the industrial districts of Atreus City.

"This is Jester One, Operation Implement Commence"

Dave Baughman

(OOC: I think I'm going to roll results first then write my RP based on how it plays out... having writer's block at the moment LOL)

TH Special Forces team (Elite, 1.5 FP) simple resolution roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Critical Events

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote7 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 20%, increase damage done to your opponent by 15%.
9 Encircle and capture 20% of opponent, add that FP to salvage.

chaosxtreme

V.I.N.H. Eryines
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

+2 to that roll because of the type of mission run.

Roll is therefore 10.

chaosxtreme

Potential Crit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

VINH Erinyes unit inflicts 60% - 20% = 40% (1.00 FP after rounding)
TH Green Wolf unit inflicts 65% + 15% = 80% (1.25 FP after rounding)

Additionally, 20% of the Erinyes unit is captured (0.50 FP after rounding)

TH Green Wolf survives with 0.50 FP
VINH Erinyes survives with 0.50 FP

Since VINH inflicted less total damage, they need to make an Escape and Evasion roll (with +1 bonus for being Heroic)

chaosxtreme

Escape Evasion Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

+1 Because its Heroic= 7

Team escapes and its nationality is known