Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Hex 3341 Burton TC vs Burton Invasion [Complete]

Started by Mekorig, October 12, 2010, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

"Sir, most of these men, are not going to reveal themselves. I'm sure you want security for your investment, so do they, you can park as much of your army here as you'ld like, we have plenty of great terrain for training and asteroid belts for your pilots to shoot at. It's not like their organization is going to pop out and say, yeah, we did that, we helped the government. They're looking towards the stars still, they don't see this is the last frontier" he said pointing coreward on a wall map with his stoggie, "No, that's the frontier!" Pointing to the unknown. "How do you think an organization like that has the funds to help us out, and to possibly help you out?" He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. "They went out there and found new stuff to sell! Do you think the Diamond Sharks created that Harjel of theirs? Hell no! They stumbled across it on some world far past the peripheries edge. The rest of the Clans found a new home, and one day, a similar home can be the fall back position of a proud Taurian Fleet. I ask you sir, what sets a man off faster then Jealousy? We want a factory, others will covet that factory, the price of dealing with jealous individuals is that if what you have is nice enough, they'll want to come and take it from you. Which as I said before is why having such a facility here is ideal, but one day, one day soon mind you!" He said pointing at the Major and using the stoggie again. "Your gonna want a piece of thaaaat." Mr. Beilchik nodded his head slowly in a manner that suggested if the major agreed, he should nod too.

Mekorig

Whiles Marshall Patell`s face was the image of tranquility, ideas and considerations runned lighting fast inside his mind, taking in count what the diferent political and economical factions inside the Concordat would say, or not, about this kind of deal.

"Mr. Bielchik, i think that a couple of christians hells will be frozen because of what i will say, but i think you have a point, and posibly a deal. If you give me some some days, i think we can achive and agredment."

Fatebringer

The big man gave a wide grin with his smallish yellow stained teeth showing, "Now that makes my day." He reached behind him at the projector screen. "Looks like we son't be needing this!" he said as he yanked down on the screen and it recoiled up noisily. Once it was up, the full display of the Taurian Concordat was visible on the wall behind where it had been. He turned around to the wall grinning and gave it a proper salute. "Huzzah!"

Mekorig

"Huzzah inded my friend. Huzzah for the Concordat!"