[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43 [FWL/SP] Amminadav 818 ToP

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 16, 2010, 11:08:47 AM
OOC: FP  And Units?

[ooc: should I take your inquiry to mean that the FWL forces continue their descent/landing?]

chaosxtreme

OOC: IF we weren't impressed by the Warship the SAC command isn't going to frighten us off.

5FP Ground and 1 and some change Aero as mentioned before. We reserve the right to call in more forces should you bid dishonorably.

GraeGor

At the C&C Field Center, the techs address the Colonel, "Sir, the League forces aren't changing course. Speed and trajectory remain unchanged at the moment."

"So be it then," he replies, "open channel once more."

The techs comply, a nod informs the Colonel that it's ready, "Regulans, by your refusal to reverse course, you have committed yourselves to your invasion. By ignoring the Khan's edict, you have now entered into a state of War with Clan Star Adder and the Star Adder Commonwealth States."

To the techs sharing the Center with him, Colonel Reigle motions for them to cut the feed, "Now get the 1st Alarion Jaeger AeroSpace Brigade in the air and have the Carlisle Alarion Province Militia BattleMech Brigade make for the landing site of their Ground Forces," and minutes later, that is just what happens.

The Colonel, slipping into that state again orders another open channel broadcast, and begins speaking, almost chanting, in a low, whispered tone;

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
"

He repeats the 23rd Psalm over and over, continuing even after the channel is closed, though more than one Pilot takes up murmuring it to himself as the Alarion Jaegers race skyward.

[ooc: 3.25FP of ASF move to intercept and take out the invading ASF while 9.25FP CAPMBMB move to meet the FWL Ground invasion]

chaosxtreme

OOC: FWL Switch's to invasion orders.

Ground: 40 FP
Air: 1.5 FP

you choose to focus on the Air group alone with your aerospace, so the Ground force gets to land and fight your force *points up thread*

Anyone want to fight this out? Either battle? :-)

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 17, 2010, 02:20:55 AM
OOC: FWL Switch's to invasion orders.

Ground: 40 FP
Air: 1.5 FP

you choose to focus on the Air group alone with your aerospace, so the Ground force gets to land and fight your force *points up thread*

Anyone want to fight this out? Either battle? :-)

With the revelation of additional FWL Ground Forces, Colonel Reigle calls out the Alarion Alarion Province Militia AeroSpace (2FP; Ground Attack) and Armor (17.25FP) Brigades, the 1st Alarion Jaegers BattleMech (8.75FP) and Combined Arms Brigades (11FP), as well as the BattleMech (11.25FP), AeroSpace (2FP; Ground Attack) and Armor (14.75FP) Brigades of the Alekseyevka Tsarahavana Province Militia Regiment

Total Air-to-Air: 3.25 FP
Total Air-to-Ground: 4 FP
Total Ground-to-Ground: 72.25 FP

chaosxtreme

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 21, 2010, 01:14:05 AM
Anyone want to proxy the Adders? :-)
what he said, otherwise we can do some of the SimRes as soon as I wake up

my brain and body are crashing hard and fast here

chaosxtreme

OOC: Um If we can not find a proxy FWL withdraws.Ill fight something this close out in MM but I don't trust something like this to Sim res.

chaosxtreme

Cool if that works for the Adders it works for me. Grae can you post the skill level of the constituent Adder Com units.

Marlin

Or better, clear all stuff with chaos and then just give me the parameters of the force or even the force you would take.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

OK, since the invaders were generously allowed to land, we'll get two simultaneous combats during the first op round.

1a: Aerospace

3.25 SP vs. 1.5 FWL

SP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

1b: Ground

76.25 SP vs. 40 FP

SP [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FWL crit checks for aero battle

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

SP crit check for ground battle
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

FWL crit check for ground battle
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

No Crits.

Aero battle:

SP inflicts 0.50 FP
FWL inflicts 0.75 FP

Ground battle

SP inflicts 49.50 FP
FWL inflicts 20.00 FP

FWL ground forces destroyed.
FWL aerospace units withdraw.