[RP/MM] T38: CSR vs CDS - ToP Shipyards - 2115 Sudeten

Started by Fatebringer, April 20, 2010, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

A shuttle containing two points of unarmored Elementals docked with the Diamond Shark docking bay. Checking in with security, they requested to speak with a True Warrior of Clan Diamond Shark, to discuss ... business.

Holt

"I am Merchant Pete and i oversee the function of these facilities, all available warriors are over Ridderkerk blockading the Terran armies below; so how can i be of assistance?"

Fatebringer

"Well then Merchant, the Raven sees how clearly these facilities, whose own production has been lagging far behind the other clans since your Clan took over, are clearly not important to your clan if in the midst of all this sabotage, your Warriors can not seem to find the time to even garrison one worthy warrior to accept our Challenge. I, Point Commander Kirby of the Harper-Crow bloodline hereby claim these facilities and the laborers inside in the name of Clan Snow Raven. If the Sharks want them back, let them send a Warrior to prove their worth. As for now, I see none."

Holt

"I see Point Commander."

Merchant Pete returned to the command module to inform them of their new masters, he also quietly sent word to a Shark merchant jumpship.